Problems with the US military culture are evident to most people in our target audiences – especially when ramifications to soldiers, treasure, and national security are discussed. However most citizens understandably can’t see how their individual time and resources can help relieve this large and ingrained problem. So these problems have to be endured or ignored. Therefore, one of the key elements of our outreach education will be how thousands of citizens can become coordinated to correct such situations. The full education process is comprised of learning on:
- Key areas in which damage is ongoing to an effective military culture (see topics above)
- How we bind the contributions of thousands to make a very large difference
- Plans for the next five years and projections for progress
- Call to action for individuals to be part of this important effort
Key elements about MilitaryValues.org’s ongoing reach out campaign are:
- Our target audience will be non-active duty military personnel and family members of any active and non-active military personnel.
- The use of efficient and modern communication techniques including social media.
- Collaboration with other like-minded organizations.
- Work with civilian policy makers and legislators to have them better understand the problem and techniques to reverse the problems.